Braydon Dental Care offers several dental cosmetic services to you so that you never have to get to know another dentist; it is just one more way we keep our patients in the family.
How our cosmetic services work
First, we examine your teeth and gums.
Then, we discuss with you; what you want to be done, what your expectations are, and then give you our honest assessment of what you want and what you can expect from the procedure(s) we can do.
Our cosmetic services
Our cosmetic services are designed to give you the vibrant beautiful smile you deserve and include;
• Bridges: used to fill in one or more missing teeth
• Dental Bonding: is used to cover stains
• Gum Reduction: this is done if your gums are too thick in order to allow more teeth to show when you smile
• Inlays and Onlays: can be used to help restore one or more teeth
• Teeth Whitening: removes most stains but not all stains
• Veneers: are bonded to the tooth’s surface in order to cover stains or change the shape or size of the tooth
From filling in one or more missing teeth, to covering stains, and making your gums more even; we can give you a smile that you will be happy to show the world.
Cost of cosmetic services
The cost of cosmetic services varies from service to service.
Whether your insurance will cover any of it depends on the insurance company and policy that you have.
However, we have several forms of payments we accept so you will be able to use the payment form that you are most comfortable using.
You may be wondering if it is worth the money but YOU are worth it.
Your smile, your self-confidence is worth it, so call or come by to see what we can offer you.